Friday, May 24, 2013

WOW! We grew that??!!!

Me and my husband always plant a garden each year, I'm not a big Veggie eater, but you can't beat fresh tomatoes and greenbeans..The best greenbean ever is GreasyGrit!! This year my mother-in-law gave us some Strawberry plants, I've never tried growing them and I really didn't know what to expect, but wow am I glad we did... We went out checking the progress of our garden and here is what we found!




I had No clue Strawberries ripened by the end of May
Doesn't that make you want a bite?
And yes they were as good as they look!
Will definately plant more next year!

4 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! I bet they tasted even better than the look. Strawberries are always better when they come out of your own garden I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Andi, I think so too! I had no idea they were so easy to grow, or I would have been growing them all along..I've been gardening my whole adult life, (too many years to count, lol ) and I have never even thought of growing strawberries...

      Delete
  2. delicious I love home grown fruit and veggies :)newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, theres nothing better than homegrown! (fruits and veggies that is) :o)

      Delete