Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One Chair Two Makeovers

This chair has had two different makeovers, LOL, It's an old 70's chair maybe older, but I love the curve of the arms, I got it at the thrift store for just a couple of bucks, and since it was such a sturdy chair, I decided to give it a makeover, here it is before its makeover in all its ugliness!!



And here it is with its first makeover, painted all black, I liked this one
but I wanted to change it up, also I've had this chair for quite awhile and
I just wanted to see what it would look like painted Aqua and distressed to show
the black, I also but brand new Zebra material back on it so it would look new again


And here is the Aqua distressed makeover, with brand new zebra material on it
To be honest, I like the black better...LOL...But since it's already freshly painted and
new material on it, I think I will just take it to my booth at the Peddlers Mall..





Linking up here







startathome.blogspot.com Furniture Feature Fridays

1 comment:

  1. As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you
    jeux android

    ReplyDelete