Monday, August 5, 2013

WLYS Worlds longest garage sales on St. Rt.127

So did anyone else go to the 127 yard sales this past weekend? I went, but was kinda broke
so I only took 50 dollars with me...:o(
I thought it would be a major letdown since I didn't have much money, but to my surprise, and my
husbands disappointment, I was able to get a few very good pieces of furniture to re-do and I cannot
wait to get started!!
Of course the hubby growled and said, "Where you gonna put these?" I said, "I'm gonna paint em and sell em"..He don't believe me, he thinks I will keep em..I can't say I didn't have that thought runnin round my brain when I bought them...



Especially this one, it is actually an old sewing machine table with the sewing machine still in it, and it works!!! But I luv the sexy legs on it..It is definitely a keeper, but I will try real hard to let it go once I am done with it..




And this cutie patootie little chair, would be so cute dressed up with girly pink cushions..



I would luv to see what other people got at the garage sales!!
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment